The latest programme for 2017 is now live.
The Academy will be focusing on building the core curriculum under our Palm Oil Series.
The Academy’s Palm Oil Series are designed for supporting sustainable practices in palm oil production. The foundation and technical courses support producers to implement the RSPO Principles & Criteria. The auditor courses are specifically targeted for Auditors and Lead Auditors that are involved in auditing production units against the RSPO Certification System whether for external (third-party) or internal audits.
Some of our highlights include:
- New and improved RSPO Lead Auditors Course (for Principles and Criteria)
- Series of foundation courses on the RSPO Certification System
- Series of technical courses to support better management
As of June 2017, the following RSPO-related courses have been made available online:
- Global Palm Oil – Context
- RSPO Principles & Criteria
- RSPO Certification Systems
As of June 2017, the following Technical-related courses have been made available online:
- Understanding High Conservation Values
- Understanding Chemical Management
Learn more about the courses currently available here.