In booking an online course with us, you accept the following Terms of Subscriptions:
- A course is defined as a period of time on a single course type as described in our current brochure.
- A subscription can consist of either a single course or a combination of courses which are currently available.
- Wild Asia has the right to remove or add new courses to the subscription.
- When you make a subscription, you must pay the full fee. This is only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the course and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of starting your course. You must not have completed more than a quarter of the courses included within the subscription.
- If you purchase a Wild Asia Academy course delivered face to face (not online) our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in point (4) above.
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday part way through your course.
- It is your responsibility to check the level of English you need for the course you wish to take (please see the relevant page on the website). We have provided some content using Google translate but we cannot guarantee the quality of this third-party plugin.
- Your course will start on the day indicated in your registration email, regardless of when you first log in to the course.
If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
[This document does not need a signature]